NCHIC brings together outstanding internationally known Academicians, Administrators, Pathologist, Hygienist and World-class Researchers, Presenters from Premier Universities, Hospitals, Companies and Research Centers to speak on advancements, breakthroughs and developments in Hygiene, Infection control and Infectious Diseases through several sessions and much more.
The Online Conference format will feature following interactive sessions on Hygiene and Infection Control strategies for Safe learning. Expert Hygienist, Pathologists, Infectious Diseases Specialists, Pharmacists, Epidemiologists, Microbiologists, Bacteriologists, Virologists and Immunologists wish be sharing their views about hygiene infection control in Schools and Universities.
1. Story of covid-19 Survivor Educator
2. Cleaning, Sanitizing and Disinfecting Strategies
3. Immunity for Sustainability
4. Food for Pandemic
5. Indigenous alternative Medicine for Covid-19
6. Infection Control Procedures
7. Hygiene and Infection Control Auditing
8. Causes and symptoms of infections
9. Global Trends in Emerging Infections
10. Emerging and Re-Emerging Infections